Since 1945 Mid West Fabricating has been a leader in the cold forming of steel into special fasteners and formed rods.
Custom wire form products up to 1-1/8” (28.5MM) in diameter.
In house capabilities from start to finish.
◦ Wire Processing
◦ Tooling Department
◦ Variety of Finishes
Special Fasteners Including:
◦ Guard Rail Bolts and Nuts
◦ Flattened U-bolts
Mid West was founded by Stanton Johns in 1945 and continues today to be family owned and operated. Mid West, a certified WBE per the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, consists of three operating divisions; Our Headquarters is located in Amanda, Ohio.
➤ We go places...
These specialized products are destined for assembly into automotive and lawn and garden products, as well as various industrial and consumer items in the highway construction, housing, utility, recycling and irrigation markets.
Mid West Fabricating – HQ
Our corporate Headquarters and largest division is located in Amanda, Ohio. This facility started in a garage in 1945 and has grown to the 125,000 sq. ft modern manufacturing site it is today. The Amanda facility is TS-16949 certified as well as ISO 14001 and is equipped to ship to any OEM utilizing EDI, ASN, barcode technologies.
In 1990 Mid West Fabricating opened our 50,000 sq. ft. Rockmill Division dedicated to the manufacture of specialty fasteners. This cold heading division located in Lancaster, Ohio supplies a variety of specialty fasteners for the highway, lawn and garden, automotive, housing and utility markets.
Mid West Coatings
In the fall of 2017 Mid West Coatings officially opened its doors for business. Offering state of the art electrocoat and powder coating in the Lancaster industrial park for customers seeking the best available coatings and service alternative for Central Ohio. Mid West Coatings offers coating services direct to OEM companies in the Automotive, Outdoor Power Equipment and Heavy Truck markets.
West Bent Bolt
Santa Fe Springs, California
Our west coast operation, West Bent Bolt, has operated in Santa Fe Springs, California since 1961. The 60,000 square foot facility originally supplied wire products to automotive plants located in the area. Later, the product expertise widened into other local markets such as flattened u-bolts for water line hardware