HOW WE SEE THE WORLD AND THE WORK WE DO.
We care about our customers and our products; Team members are family.
· We are a family business, and care about our community, our customers and our vendors.
· MWF is truly a team and we care about one another like a family.
· Our caring extends to the whole person – the work environment as well as the team environment, and personal health – financial, physical and mental.
· We are trustworthy and deal ethically.
· Caring means that being committed to doing a good job is a must. Doing a good job for our team members upstream and downstream; doing a good job on the work at hand; doing a good job for our customers.
WE ARE DEDICATED
We do what it takes, We get it done right!
· Dedication means we do what it takes to complete a task properly and we get it done right.
· We are consistent in our attendance and attention while driven to find the best solutions.
· We are dedicated to resolving customer concerns immediately with creative solutions.
We find the best ways.
· Our quality policy, environmental policy and mission all include the words excellence. We are on a Qwest for Excellence that demands a commitment to continually improving with the goal to be “the best”.
· We find innovative ways to fix problems, resolve constraints and troubleshoot processes for better performance.
· Team member excellence is financially rewarded through our APEX (Achieve Personal Excellence) Program and Qwestshare Profit Sharing.
· We applaud and recognize excellence, because at Mid West… Excellence Matters.
· We compete globally and recognize customers demand excellence.
We take ownership.
· In order to perform at a high level, the Mid West team members own every aspect of tasks assigned.
· Individual team members control the quality of the work performed, and therefore accountable for personal performance and behavior.
· Being accountable also means admitting when mistakes occur.
· Details are critical. Accuracy in all tasks are a critical factor in accountability for our team.
We have a 'can-do' attitude.
· We have an attitude that challenges can be overcome. We can do it!
· We believe a problem is simply an opportunity for improvement.
· We admire team members who demonstrate positive behaviors, and who always work toward making Mid West a better company and a better place to work.
· We believe a smile is better than a frown.
Positive interactions on the MWF team include being supportive, having a sense of humor, teaching and sharing your skills and ideas for improvement, and advocating for others – whether they be customers, vendors or coworkers.